Standard Learning Experience    

A Plug and Play Program of Cyber Awesomeness. 

Don’t settle for boring, old content or stale e-learning. Engage and educate your whole team with our Standard Learning Experience.

We cover all the bases of cyber threats, data security, and critical digital skills, while making it easy for you to keep track of progress and achievement. 

2FA and Downloading Applications Securely

Small team? Just getting started?

Want a comprehensive, holistic, dynamic learning program your team won’t ignore (or avoid!)? 

The learning & skills your employees need. Delivered in a short snappy way that’s best for retention and productivity. (And in content styles they want.) 

Courses and Content Available Include:

  • Cybercrime
  • Passwords
  • Phishing
  • Malware
  • Social Engineering
  • Personal Safety Online
  • Mobile Device Security
  • Family Cyber Safety
  • Remote Working
  • Home Working
  • Data and Information
  • Regulatory Compliance
  • & More

Easy for you to deliver, manage and report on progress….At a price that’s accessible and resonable for small businesses.

15 Minutes

Sign up for a demo or have a quick chat with our team to see how building up your team’s cyber safety skills can not only save your company from the disruption and loss of cybercrime, but also can add real $$$ to your bottom line. 

What our customers say: 

%

Satisfaction Rate

In a post delivery satisfaction survey at a large healthcare client, 97% of participants ‘enjoyed the learning experience’ with The Cybermaniacs and ‘would like to see more of this approach to cyber awareness’. We’re not sure who the other 3% are. According to our client, ‘we’d be happy to send them a copy of the NIST guidelines if we find out.”

Out of 5

Average score for likert scale ratings of LIKE to LOVE levels of satisfaction on our courses.

Yes, this is cyber security training.

“We chose Cybermaniacs because we are a growing company and we have had a few days down in the past year due to security issues and threats. It was time to get serious and arm our end users with the information that will help us protect our company. The content is funny and sticky, and the learning is really pragmatic. We also liked the personal touches in the training… we see how it will help keep them safe at home too, especially because many of our team is mobile. We see this as a necessary investment to help mitigate further business / security risks and to educate our team on critical awareness.”

Joe L.

Head of Operations , Midsize Cleaning Company, Austin TX

Opportunities & Risks in Securing Your “New Normal” Workforce for 2021

Seems crazy to think that the hotbed of cybercriminal activity and digital transformation in 2018 and 2019 were ‘simpler times’, thanks to the Pancession, Panicdemic and Murder Hornets, 2020 is shaping up to be a real kick in the nether regions. Remote Teams, Virtual...

5 Ways to Future Proof Your Business Cyber Risk Post Pandemic

Cyber Risk Post Pandemic....Just when you thought it couldn’t get worse. Just when you thought you could relax (a teeny bit) and hope that we will get back to normal. …but life isn’t like that sometimes. As business owners, as managers, as leaders in your companies-...

FBI Warns of Major Spike in Cyberattacks With the Release of COVID-19 Relief Funds

What’s Going On Domestic cyber criminals and nation-state attackers alike are capitalising on this time of uncertainty. Right now there are two major targets. The first is remote workers, and the second is companies who have received aid packages from the government. ...

FBI Warns of Major Spike in Cyberattacks With the Release of COVID-19 Relief Funds

What’s Going On Domestic cyber criminals and nation-state attackers alike are capitalising on this time of uncertainty. Right now there are two major targets. The first is remote workers, and the second is companies who have received aid packages from the government. ...

5 Scary Cyber Security Gaps if You Only Train Users on Phishing

Gaps in cyber security remains one of the most challenging issues for small business owners. Small businesses bear 43% of the brunt of cyber-attacks, opening them up to huge liabilities. This includes business closure. Of those attacked, 60% will go out of business...

Channeling Edna Mode as CISO for Creating Cyber Secure Humans

Is Your Work Culture geared towards protecting the most valuable assets in your company, your people?Everybody's saying it. Literally. Everybody. "The most important thing about [enter company name here] is our people."Ever since Peter Drucker started talking about...