Risks and Challenges of Remote Working Teams
- Protecting your organization against the massive spike in cybercrime during this global crisis
- Your employees ability to rapidly adapt to new ways of working
- Upskilling on the fly to new technologies and systems to use (ie zoom, teams, etc)
- Keeping your remote teams engaged and productive as the crisis continues and the future still seems uncertain
- Working as a leader in your organization towards increased agility, contributing to a positive work culture, and maintaining your own productivity!
3 Innovative Ways To Keep Remote Teams Cyber Safe (& Engaged!)
Virtual Team Cyber Trivia Games
Cyber Attack or Heavy Metal Band?
Short Infotainment Videos
Password Rap FREE Video
Make it Visual
Download our FREE Infographic
The Trick: Continual Cyber Awareness For Real Effectiveness
Sometimes it’s hard to know what end of the elephant to get started with when thinking about and building a cyber safe culture as a holistic program of change. From internal obstacles to change to budget restrictions. With the current challenges with remote working, the explosion of cybercrime in the wake of COVID19, and the even greater risk of business disruption or data breach for companies of all sizes- there is no better time to get your employees upskilled in digital safety and cyber awareness.
Want More Fuzz? Subscribe To Our Newsletter!
We don't spam or send lots of junk. But if you do want to hear from us when we've published something cool or released another video, please join our mailing list.